Saturday, November 30, 2013

Re-Framing for CACI

In this post, I will expand on my previous post on Hypothesis Driven Marketing using a re-framing technique with CACI as an example.
To start, my problem that I will use came from one of my first posts called Listening to CACI Groundswell and Determining and Insight. The insight was " If you want to work for CACI, you need to know someone currently working for them." I will use THNK.ORG's process to Re-Frame the problem. 

My insight has now become my core belief, this goes in the large middle red circle:


Next, I need to identify the reasons for the core belief. These will become my supporting beliefs. Below is now my current frame of thought:

In order to re-frame the problem, I now need to take one of supporting beliefs and write the opposite in a blue circle:


 I will then continue with a couple variations of each:


I will now repeat for the other supporting beliefs: When doing this, I noticed that I had added conflicting information in one of my supporting beliefs therefore, I left the second part of Discouraged after Applying and Not Getting an Offer off.





 Now I will select the most important opposite belief for each of the supporting beliefs:


Now, if all of these opposite beliefs were true, what would the core belief be? This is my re-framed belief:


No comments:

Post a Comment